Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bigger & Bigger They Grow!

The boys are now 5 weeks & 2 days old! 

They have grown so big already!! Taylor weighs 7lbs 12oz, and Shane weighs 7lbs 2oz!  It's amazing how fast time keeps flying by. It feels like yesterday I was just holding them for the first time. They are so much more alert now, and starting to really become attached to us!

They are very opinionated tho, which is not always good! I tried taking their halloween photo's the other day, and they did not turn out well at all. Out of all of the photo's, only two came out decent. Taylor was rebelling so much, and literally standing in the pumpkin! 

The only 2 good pictures of the day:


This is the basic's of how ALL the rest of them turned out just like:




Therefore since my boys would not work with me this day, I am determined to try it one more time!! Will post how it goes if it goes!! Hopefully it goes well <3

2 comments:

  1. Are your boys identical? Darling...I am a momma to 9 month old fraternal boys...it is the best thing in the world! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not identical. They are fraternal. But trust me, I believe you! They are my world. I would be nothing without them.

    ReplyDelete