Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dr. Makes A Final Decison

Over the holiday weekend, I honestly thought these boys were going to make their arrival into this world! I was in so much pain, and my stomach was EXTREMELY tight and uncomfortable! I called my doctor, and he said it was just them growing and moving; most likely running out of room... So I just took it easy and relaxed.

Our date for induction is still September 21st!
Uunless they actually decide to make their arrival a little earlier!!

Then we had a doctors appointment today for our 1/2 weekly non stress tests. Everything went well, and actually better than normal. I only had a few contractions (which I couldn't feel like normal), when normally I have a good 20-30! And then my doctor came in and told me that my medicine for low platelets wasn't working to raise my platelet count and I could stop taking them. But since I have now stopped taking them - my doctor told me that for the birth, I will need to be sedated with general anesthesia. Which we are actually slightly excited about! Everyone keeps telling me about c-sections; and they seem slightly scary.. And since I have never ONCE had any type of surgery / operations the though of being cut open scares me a lot, so not being conscious will make it a little better for me! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment